I confess: I’m not a naturally green-fingered person. I like the idea of beautiful plants and gardens but it’s a skill I’m working on.
Luckily, I married a keen gardener who has covered our house in greenery which I love.
However, I’m not just all about the aesthetic. Indoor plants are also proven to increase our mental wellbeing and physical health.
1. They improve your mood and reduce stress.
2. They reduce breathing problems by improving the air quality.
3. They reduce blood pressure, as well as headaches and fatigue.
4. Patients in hospital have a higher tolerance to pain.
5. They increase levels in productivity for people working in offices.
Nature never fails to amaze.